Covid-19 Service Update
Aberdeen Store Re-Opening
Following on from the latest Government guidance, we are excited to announce that phase 1 of our Aberdeen store re-opening will commence on Tuesday 14th of July.
Phase 1 means that we will be re-opening for click & collect orders only which have been paid online in advance, and as of today, we have re-enabled the collect from store option on our website.
To limit contact, should you visit our store to collect an order, we will be operating a locked door policy so please provide proof of your purchase and we will bring your order to the door (no signature required).
Phase 2 means that we will be re-opening the store to customers on Saturday 18th of July. However, as much as we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the store, we will be implementing a number of extra safety measures within the store to ensure that it is a safe environment for both you and our staff.
- It is mandatory for a face mask to be worn for the duration of your visit to the store and we can provide one if you do not have one.
- We will be operating a locked door policy which will be manned by a staff member and only 3 customers will be permitted in the store at any given time.
- There will be a hand sanitizer station upon entry.
- There will be a queuing system clearly marked outside of the store.
- Please observe the 2M safe distancing regulations within the store and follow the one-way system.
- You will not be able to try on any product.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home and contact your doctor or healthcare provider.
- There will be no product launches in-store for the foreseeable future.
Our store hours have been revised to Monday-Saturday 10:00 until 17:00.
You can contact the store on +44 (0) 1224 213785 if you have any questions regarding your click & collect order.
We thank you once again for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon!
As of Monday 13th of April, our warehouse reopened with a small but strong team in place and with newly implemented safe working measures which follow the UK Government’s COVID-19 Social Distancing rules to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our workforce.
We have liaised with our staff members who are comfortable to return to work now that the following procedures have been implemented:
- Reduced daily personnel in-line with social distancing.
- Face masks will be provided and are to be worn at all times.
- Work gloves will be provided and should be worn as much as possible.
- A daily personal hand washing routine and clean-down checklist is now in place.
- All surfaces in both work and staff areas will be cleaned down at the start and end of each day.
- Taps, surfaces, door handles, computers, and scanners will be disinfected at the start and end of each day.
- All breaks including lunch will be staggered and taken individually.
- Staff are assigned to different zones and workstations on any given workday.
- A strict hand washing protocol is to be followed after any deliveries are received.
- Daily tasks such as picking and packing will be completed by one staff member only.
- Outgoing goods will be handled by one staff member only.
- All internal doors will be left open during the working day.
- Staff will retain a safe working distance of 2 metres from their colleagues at any given time.
If you place an order with us, we will endeavour to send out your order as soon as possible but please expect some delays in processing and shipping.
We will regularly publish updates to this page and everything is under continuous review so please check frequently and contact our Customer Service team on +44 (0) 1224 593425 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further enquiries as we will remain on-hand to assist.
Due to the current situation following an update from the Government on the evening of March 23rd, there are significant impacts on Parcelforce being able to maintain their usual service levels which means that they have suspended their service guarantees.
We have made the decision to turn off next day delivery for the time being as our courier cannot guarantee this. All shipments will be sent out on standard delivery (3-5 working days).
Also, in order to protect both Parcelforce's staff and our customers as much as possible, they have introduced changes to their delivery procedure in the UK, and all information is available via their site.
Please also note that we will not be shipping over the weekend so if your order is placed after 2pm on Friday it will not be processed until Monday.
Due to the continually evolving exceptional circumstances, we are closely monitoring the situation at an individual country level and because of this we are also suspending our international delivery guarantees as we expect to experience some delivery delays.
We are still processing your international parcels until we are informed otherwise by our courier. In the majority of cases, our services are continuing as normal and details of any country suspensions and the latest updates are available at www.parcelforce.com/service-updates
We strongly advise customers not to travel to visit depots to hand over or collect parcels. We request that customers arrange a redelivery by emailing our customer service team. If you have no other option and need to collect parcels, please observe social distancing principles which will be on display in the depots.
ParcelForce have also made amendments to their missed delivery policy which you can find here www.parcelforce.com/coronavirus
Returns & Exchanges
If you would like to make a return this must be done within 14 days from the day you have received it.
Unfortunately, due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation and the extensive safety measures that we have in place at our warehouse, there are slight delays occurring but once your return has been received by us, we aim to process it within 7 working days.