Covid-19 Service Update
Thank you for your continued support of HANON and understanding following the temporary closure of our warehouse during this tough time.
As of Monday 13th of April, our warehouse will reopen with a small but strong team in place and with newly implemented safe working measures which follow the UK Government’s COVID-19 Social Distancing rules to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our workforce.
We have liaised with our staff members who are comfortable to return to work now that the following procedures have been implemented:
- Reduced daily personnel in-line with social distancing.
- Face masks will be provided and are to be worn at all times.
- Work gloves will be provided and should be worn as much as possible.
- A daily personal hand washing routine and clean-down checklist is now in place.
- All surfaces in both work and staff areas will be cleaned down at the start and end of each day.
- Taps, surfaces, door handles, computers, and scanners will be disinfected at the start and end of each day.
- All breaks including lunch will be staggered and taken individually.
- Staff are assigned to different zones and workstations on any given workday.
- A strict hand washing protocol is to be followed after any deliveries are received.
- Daily tasks such as picking and packing will be completed by one staff member only.
- Outgoing goods will be handled by one staff member only.
- All internal doors will be left open during the working day.
- Staff will retain a safe working distance of 2 metres from their colleagues at any given time.
If you place an order with us, we will endeavour to send out your order as soon as possible but please expect some delays in processing and shipping.
We will regularly publish updates to this page and everything is under continuous review so please check frequently and contact our Customer Service team on +44 (0) 1224 593425 or email@example.com should you have any further enquiries as we will remain on-hand to assist.
Due to the current situation following an update from the Government on the evening of March 23rd, there are significant impacts on Parcelforce being able to maintain their usual service levels which means that they have suspended their service guarantees.
We have made the decision to turn off next day delivery for the time being as our courier cannot guarantee this. All shipments will be sent out on standard delivery (3-5 working days).
Also, in order to protect both Parcelforce's staff and our customers as much as possible, they have introduced changes to their delivery procedure in the UK, and all information is available via their site.
Please also note that we will not be shipping over the weekend so if your order is placed after 2pm on Friday it will not be processed until Monday.
Due to the evolving exceptional circumstances, we are closely monitoring the situation at an individual country level and because of this we are also suspending our international delivery guarantees as we expect to experience some delivery delays.
We are still processing your international parcels until we are informed otherwise by our courier. In the majority of cases, our services are continuing as normal and details of any country suspensions and the latest updates are available at www.parcelforce.com/service-updates
Please note that our GlobalPriority service to Taiwan is currently suspended due to airline capacity so we are unable to ship there.
We strongly advise customers not to travel to visit depots to hand over or collect parcels. We request that customers arrange a redelivery by emailing our customer service team. If you have no other option and need to collect parcels, please observe social distancing principles which will be on display in the depots.
ParcelForce have also made amendments to their missed delivery policy which you can find here www.parcelforce.com/coronavirus
Returns & Exchanges
If you would like to make a return this must be done within 21 days from the day you have received it. Exchanges will be sent out free of charge with the above shipping terms applied.
Unfortunately, due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation and the extensive safety measures that we have in place at our warehouse, there are slight delays occurring but once your return has been received by us, we aim to process it within 7 working days.
Our Aberdeen store will be closed to the general public for the time being and we will no longer be accepting click & collect orders as per the Government's recommendation.
There will also be no product launches in-store for the foreseeable future.