Re-Opening of our Online Store and HANON Launches
Thursday 9th April 2020
Thank you for your continued support of HANON and understanding following the temporary closure of our warehouse during this tough time.
As of Monday 13th of April, our warehouse will reopen with a small but strong team in place and with newly implemented safe working measures which follow the UK Government’s COVID-19 Social Distancing rules to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our workforce.
We have liaised with our staff members who are comfortable to return to work now that the following procedures have been implemented:
- Reduced daily personnel in-line with social distancing.
- Face masks will be provided and are to be worn at all times.
- Work gloves will be provided and should be worn as much as possible.
- A daily personal hand washing routine and clean-down checklist is now in place.
- All surfaces in both work and staff areas will be cleaned down at the start and end of each day.
- Taps, surfaces, door handles, computers, and scanners will be disinfected at the start and end of each day.
- All breaks including lunch will be staggered and taken individually.
- Staff are assigned to different zones and workstations on any given workday.
- A strict hand washing protocol is to be followed after any deliveries are received.
- Daily tasks such as picking and packing will be completed by one staff member only.
- Outgoing goods will be handled by one staff member only.
- All internal doors will be left open during the working day.
- Staff will retain a safe working distance of 2 metres from their colleagues at any given time.
If you place an order with us, we will endeavour to send out your order as soon as possible but please expect some delays in processing and shipping.
We will regularly publish updates to this page and everything is under continuous review so please check frequently and contact our Customer Service team on +44 (0) 1224 593425 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further enquiries as we will remain on-hand to assist.