Re-Opening of our Aberdeen Store
Monday 13th July 2020
Following on from the latest Government guidance, we are excited to announce that phase 1 of our Aberdeen store re-opening will commence on Tuesday 14th of July.
Phase 1 means that we will be re-opening for click & collect orders only which have been paid online in advance, and as of today, we have re-enabled the collect from store option on our website.
To limit contact, should you visit our store to collect an order, we will be operating a locked door policy so please provide proof of your purchase and we will bring your order to the door (no signature required).
Phase 2 means that we will be re-opening the store to customers on Saturday 18th of July. However, as much as we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the store, we will be implementing a number of extra safety measures within the store to ensure that it is a safe environment for both you and our staff.
- It is mandatory for a face mask to be worn for the duration of your visit to the store and we can provide one if you do not have one.
- We will be operating a locked door policy which will be manned by a staff member and only 3 customers will be permitted in the store at any given time.
- There will be a hand sanitizer station upon entry.
- There will be a queuing system clearly marked outside of the store.
- Please observe the 2M safe distancing regulations within the store and follow the one-way system.
- You will not be able to try on any product.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home and contact your doctor or healthcare provider.
- There will be no product launches in-store for the foreseeable future.
Our store hours have been revised to Monday-Saturday 10:00 until 17:00.
You can contact the store on +44 (0) 1224 213785 if you have any questions regarding your click & collect order.
We thank you once again for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon!